- First and foremost our condolences to Carlos "Basic" Shelby mentions. We lost his twitter account way too soon. I met a young Basic at a tender 300 followers. Months of slander later, he decided to fold up his avi and seek greener pastures. @KingBasic, May he rest in RTs.
- #BigSeanSaid "Im wasted, this looks like a job from Captain Planet" No.
- Slander when you have 200 followers are whispers from the muted catacombs.
- I called a unit of friends wack and the hands almost had to be unhinged yet again. #FadeYourFollowers
- #NP Rob White Back
- Ron Artest had an amazing Lay Dunk Fumble Up in clear view of innocent white children.
- Twitters great until the jokes on you.
If you're in Ohio, you're probably already familiar with LxE's 'Paper Rocket' joint. Well now get familiar with the man behind it as he drops a joint of his own off his upcoming project 'The Klapback EP'. Cleveland MC/producer SoulKlap describes this track as being "
After being named Mr. Ohio, Trey Burke, continues to show his love and passion for the sport of basketball. With this off-season workout, Trey Burke is letting it be known with his actions. Getting up at 5a.m. he is after more than just a Mr. Ohio award.
Take a look at the kid in action and stay tuned for episodes 2 & 3...
SOUTH PARK PARODY OF SHAKE WEIGHT CLICK ME